Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

eric & hayley part 1......

I'm really excited to share this wedding with everyone. It was so much fun, unique, and fit the bride perfectly, plus she was really fun to work with, which makes the experience so much better. I'm also excited to announce that Eric & Hayley's wedding was featured in the January 2011 issue of Utah Valley Bride Magazine. I will be doing a separate post on that later. First I wanted to share some pictures that were taken after the ceremony at the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. I loved Hayley's bouquet, she really wanted something that was colorful and different than the typical bouquet. Hayley's bouquet was truly unique and gorgeous! A big thank you to the very talented Bryant Livingston for sharing his fantastic photos with us.

1 comment:

hayley said...

I love it! it looks so good! You are the best florist! It was so fun working with you and thanks so much for all of your creative ideas!